Continuous Infectious Microbial Reduction (CIMR)
Introducing CIMR Technology: Simple, all natural technology to provide continuous infection control in all indoor environments.
CIMR Infection Control Technology sanitizes air & surfaces throughout any indoor environment within the first 24 hours, then provides continuous protection from re-contamination. CIMR attacks microbes in the air and on surfaces by continuously dispersing safe amounts of hydrogen peroxide molecules which attach to and destroy viruses and bacteria wherever they are located. CIMR Infection Control Technology inactivates and reduces the viability of over 95% of microorganisms in as little as 2 hours.
Product shown is CIMR-2000 Portable Home Unit
Call For Price
- Kills viruses, bacteria, germs, fungi and mold in the air and on the surfaces
- Eliminates infectious and contaminating microbes using ozone-free dispersion of hydrogen peroxide gas
- Creates healthy environments where we live, travel, work, eat and receive health care, etc.
Real Facts About the Problem
- 5% of all hospital admissions result in infections that patients get during their stay
- 1.7 million infections are acquired in healthcare related settings where patients are seeking treatment for other conditions (ie. physician waiting rooms, dialysis centers, nursing homes, dental offices, etc)
- 99,000 deaths are attributed to Healthcare Associated Infections (HAI’s) each year in the US
- 1 out of 6 (or 48 million people) gets sick, 128,000 are hospitalized, and 3,000 die from foodborne diseases each year in US
- 20,000 children under the age of 5 are hospitalized because of flu-related complications
- CIMR Infection Control Technology System is revolutionizing infection control strategies by providing an ozone free, safe environmental process that rapidly inactivates and eliminates viruses, bacteria, germs, fungi and molds as well as other volatile organic compounds (VOC’s).
- CIMR Infection Control Technology Kills up to 99.9% of Bacteria and Viruses on Every Surface and In the Air!
- CIMR is safe for all environments occupied by human and animals.
- CIMR works by creating 0.02 parts per million (ppm) of hydrogen peroxide gas from the oxygen and humidity that already exists in the air. The hydrogen peroxide gas then diffuses everywhere air travels, disinfecting microbes in places that other technologies cannot reach.
- The hydrogen peroxide molecules have both localized positive and negative charges; they are literally drawn to viruses and bacteria by electrostatic attraction. Microbes are then destroyed with the CIMR system.
- CIMR has been proven effective against many infectious micro-organisms, including: Norovirus, E-Coli, H5N8 Virus, MRSA (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus), Streptococcus (Strep), Pseudomonas, Swine Flu (H1N1), non resistant Staphylococcus Aureus, Listeria Monocytogenes, Stachybotrys Chartarum (Black Mold), Candida albicans, Fungal CNS, Aspergillus, and Bacillus Subtilis
- There are a myriad of applications where CIMR’s technology can be implemented, such as; medical facilities, businesses, education institutions, day care centers, government, athletic complexes, mass transportation, animals & agriculture, mass transportation, container shipping, food processing, law enforcement and the hospitality industry.